- Where Is My Purchase Code?
- Buyers Guide to YouTube Content ID & Copyright Notices
- Can I Get A Refund?
- Contact Us
- Guidelines for Item Comments and Ratings
- How Do I Add Or Change My Billing Details?
- How Do I Check Item Compatibility?
- How do I purchase an item?
- How do refunds work?
- Purchasing Items As A Member
- What is Item Support?
- How to contact an author
- Extending and Renewing Item Support
- Rating or Review Removal Policy
- Authors Item Support FAQ
- Buyers Item Support FAQ
- Purchasing Supported and Unsupported Items
- Examples of Support Requests
- Responding to Requests Outside of Support
- Item Installation Guide & Help Documentation
- My Purchase Code is Not Working
- Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error
- Giving Feedback On Items
Your Statement & Documents
- How do licenses work for any plugins that are bundled with the theme I bought?
- I’m making a test site – it’s not for sale or distribution and will never be published. Do I need a license? Which one?
- I’m making a logo. What license do I need?
- Do licenses have an expiry date? Will I ever have to pay any fees (like renewals or royalties)?
- I’m making a video – which license do I need?
- I want to make multiple end products with the same item – how many licenses do I need to buy?
- Do I need a Regular License or an Extended License?
Welcome to Front! We’re so glad you’re here. Let’s get started!